Quartz is a newly engineered material made up of quartz, resins, and polymers. Quartz has flecked appearance with a smooth look. It is hard, long-lasting, non-absorbent surface and is usually used in kitchen and bathroom countertops. Bathroom countertops must be capable of standing water and soap and serving in the morning rush hour.
Quartz is preferred in bathroom countertops are preferred because it is non-porous, waterproof, stain & scratch resistant and easy to maintain. It also does not require sealing or resealing. One can choose from wide varieties of colors and options available.
Why are quartz bathroom countertops in the trend?
- It requires low-maintenance, high durability
- Choose from plenty of design options as it is available in variety of colors
- And yeah it is suitable for residential and commercial applications
- It will surely enhance the look of the kitchen and give a luxurious look and feel
- Lastly, it is so long-lasting, resistant to heat, scratch-free and can easily withstand water, cosmetics, soap, etc.
How to maintain quartz bathroom countertops in daily life?
Quartz bathroom countertops can be cleaned easily with mild soap, water & cloth. Usage of harsh cleaners should be avoided.
Click on montgranite.com for more!
Discover the new engineered quartz collection at Mont Granite. It has unique colors, brilliance, clarity, and strength. It would surely attract you for its long-lasting beauty, durability, and lean look. Quartz
Mont is available in 7 locations including Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Detroit, Grand Rapids, Indianapolis & Pittsburgh. Our team of professionals is highly skilled and dedicated and makes the surface selection easy for you. We assist you in each step to find the best quartz for your bathroom countertops.
Looking for the best quartz bathroom countertop, visit montgranite.com now.